samedi 7 septembre 2013

Summer Night in the Old Port



I'm studying architecture in cegep and i'm starting my second year! The day before my first day at school, I met an amazing fashion blogger, Dahye :) She contacted me on lookbook and we started talking. It was so nice to meet her and we had so much to talk about, like fashion, youtube, photography, instagram ,trends.. She just moved in Montreal this summer and we went in the old port to take some photos and we had lunch. We ate on a terrace and we had a wonderful view of the old montreal. We also ate at Queues de Castor witch remind us our childhood :)

Kimono and Baroque Shoes_Zara
Bag_Asos
High waisted black jeans_American Apparel
Blouse_Tommy Hilfiger

 


 Tartare de Saumon
 Guedille de Homard
 Original flavor: Cinnamon



 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire